Make you A Star!
Upon completion of lower secondary education, students have the opportunity to pursue two years of study in upper secondary (Form 4 and Form 5).
At the end of Form 5, students are required to take the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or Malaysian Certificate of Education before graduating their secondary school.The subjects taken in the SPM exam are:
- Bahasa Melayu
- Bahasa Inggeris (English)
- Additional Mathematics
- Pendidikan Islam
- Biology (Elective Subject)
- Physics (Elective Subject)
- Chemistry (Elective Subject)
- Prinsip Perakaunan (Elective Subject)
- Perdagangan (Elective subject)
- Ekonomi Asas (Elective Subject)